Sunday 5 July 2015

I Grew Up In South Africa, Am In Nigeria For Music - Romeotizzy

Romeotizzy Wnizu Romeo, Is another Diamond from the Street of Lagos, from Imo State... grew up in South Africa (Cape Town). For music, I got what it takes b'cos back then during my primary
school days hanging out with guys from the hood, testing Our skillz, and has been nurturing this gift ever since many years, and it still in me and developed into irresistible habit, skill and finesse.
 I derive pleasure in listening to othr great musicians like; 9ice, 2face, Flavor, Olamide, Akon, Chris Brown, Usher, and lot more... I have recorded and performed some of my songs like; Omoge, Adanna, kajo. in so many shows which has being commented good. I wouldn't say Am still up coming Artist or already there, but I believe in my talent.


No comments:

Post a Comment